Wednesday, March 2, 2011

02.03.11 A new travel buddy

Change of plans, again. After jobhunting online, Fernando came along, and we went for a ride. He first took me to his favorite sandwich place, where you can also play beach volley. We will!
Then he told me that we could go to the Amazon tomorrow morning, and we are. I let him get aquainted with Tornado, and he showed me all of La Paz and Valle de Luna. When we continued on to a beautiful lake in a quiet village, the rain started pouring, so we had to find shelter and eat cookies for an hour.
As Tornado still has too little force, we took him to the mechanic, but they said it will pass as we descend.
Later, I still had some shopping to do, and we trotted along to finish the search for rainpants and a memory stick. I'm a bit tired of speaking spanish all day, as he doesn't speak a word of english, but I`ll get used to it. Kinda have to.
We're not going to Rurrenabaque, where the rivers are all flooded, but an hour away, where its not supposed to be that bad. But yeah, I wont be able to post pictures for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment